Hello Hamish,

> More serious in my experience is the lack of "sync" features
> between The Bat and Voyager. Attempts to keep my Voyager memory
> stick and my PC's The Bat are frustrating to say the least.

Do  this: use Voyager on your PC as well.

- There is a tokenact.dat file in the MAIL subfolder, that is specific
for  the  drive  Voyager  is  installed  on.  Make  a  copy of it with
tokenact_usb.dat  name  in  the  same  dir (copy somewhere else first,
rename it, move back).

-  Copy  the Voyager dir from your USB drive to the PC.

-  Start  Voyager and activate  it  again.

-  Now  make  a  copy  of  the  current  tokenact.dat file in the MAIL
subfolder  with  tokenact_PC.dat  name in the same dir (copy somewhere
else first, rename it, move back).

-   At   this   point   you   have   tokenact.dat,   tokenact_usb.dat,
tokenact_PC.dat  in  the  MAIL  subfolder. Use Voyager. If you travel,
just   copy   the  whole  Voyager  onto  the  USB  stick,  delete  the
tokenact.dat  file, copy the tokenact_usb.dat as tokenact.dat into the
MAIL  and  you  are  ready  to use it. After the travel, just copy the
whole  Voyager from the USB stick onto the PC, delete the tokenact.dat
file,  copy  the tokenact_PC.dat as tokenact.dat into the MAIL and you
are ready to use it. I think, you get the idea.

I  do  this,  except  that  I  shuttle the same Voyager between my 14"
laptop  (used at home), my 7" laptop (longer travel) and the USB stick
(short travel) :).

--
Vili
The Bat 4.0.24.13 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 2

 Current beta is 4.0.39.27 (ALPHA) | 'Using TBBETA' information: