Hello Rick,

>> Hello Volker,

VA>>> if you open a message via double-click – I do *not* talk about the
VA>>> message preview, which works fine.

>> OK, confirmed now - it happens when the message list is off.

> THAT I can confirm :(

yes, when the message list is on, it works OK. I usually turn it off.
Off the topic, I just found out I can use Ctrl-F to bring a toolbar
to search within the current email. It's nice. Before I was always tempted to
use
the search box on the top, which is used to search the whole message
list... And I didn't find any menu item in message viewer to search
within a message.

 Ce                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 4.0.39.29 (ALPHA) | 'Using TBBETA' information: