Hello Ian,

Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 9:30:11 AM, you wrote:

IAW> I can't see this has changed at all. I have a QT called "test" and I
IAW> will type that on the next line and do a Ctrl+Space. As you will see it is
a problem.

It  will probably work if you set the HTML Editor as default. But even
then, it won't work if you use that QT for a mailing.

Strange thing is that while using F4 for replying to this message, TB!
used the HTML-editor (instead of the default MicroEd). :-)

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 4.0.39.33 (BETA)
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows XP Professional/5.1 build 2600 Service Pack 3 (0 days 1:26:23)
on Dual Intel Pentium III