Hello,
I have Microed as default, I have opened Account properties and changed
TEXT to HTML format.

When I create new message in Microed:

1) national chars is corrupted, I have "?" instead correct national char

2) there are 5 empty rows, but in template, there are three rows only,
middle includes %CURSOR

3) when I change to Windows editor, text changes to HTML source code

4) when I change to HTML/Plain editor, first row with addressing is
completely missing!

--

Thanks and Bye,

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.0.39.37 (BETA)
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.1.0.3
Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 4 GB RAM