Hello Tbbeta,

I just installed that version (I'll not upgrade yet until my company
decides which client to use in the future) coming from 4.0.32.4 and it
told me it converts the database and this would enable "multiple
flags" to be set, if I recall correctly.

How do I use that feature? Found no hint on this list how to do
that...but sounds like something I waited for a long time.

Maybe some good soul (nearly wrote "sole" ;-) will spend a second and
explain to me ...

--
Martin
TB! 4.0.39.39 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3