Hello Gunivortus,

>> First, why don't you send me (us) a screenshot of your main toolbar so I
>> (we) can see the icons size your are talking about?
>
> That is attached.

Totally unusable. Too small (reduced) so I could never see real sizes
and too compressed and, therefore, totally blurred.

Are your toolbar icons the same size as mine in attached PNG?

> I do have 131 icon gif files C:\Program Files\The Bat!, they all have
> Images_Default_.......gif    in their names.

Uh! I don't recall ever seeing similar gif files in my TB installation
directory. Any idea where from or when you got them?

One further question. Is this "small icons" problem you are having
something that has appeared with the use of one of recent betas? Or has
it been that way 'always'? Because if it is not a beta issue then I
think we should move to TBUDL and continue this thread there.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.1.1.8 RC1 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3