Hello all,
Thursday, December 18, 2008, Bob Riley wrote:

> By the way, I just had another "pause" in this editing of a
> composition window, and I had, as a test, turned off my AV package. It
> sounds like this is a The Bat! glitch. I never have it happen in any other
> email program. It may happen several times in one message or it may
> not happen for a few hours at a time. I don't understand it. I had no
> other program being used actively at the time but these were idling in
> the background: Firefox, Skype (not in active use), Palm Hotsynch (not
> in active use), Google Calendar Synch (not in active use), Evernote
> Clipper (not in active use).

same here, very annoying. Can You please try export and import messages
to/from UNIX mailbox to test, if is this related to slow processing I have
reported already?

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.1.1.9 RC1 (BETA)
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.1.0.3
Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 4 GB RAM