Hello Maxim,

> [*] XMas graphics in the About Box

nice

> [*] Better handling of the "upgrade-downgrade-upgrade" scheme

Confirmed. Yesterday night I upgraded from 4.0.39.35 to 4.1.5 and in
the software installation list only the 4.1.5 appears. Perfect.

Also registration was working fine for the 4.1.5. Order process took
about 4 hours until I received my new key. Choosing the mail and
selecting registering in the menu let automatically add register code
to the program.

I also checked the HTML-rendering and I am happy that with the new
version the mail is not jumping to beginning when a new picture was
loaded. Finally reading HTML is possible without scrolling down where
I have been already... ;)

Lat but not least I have had a quick look on IMAP. And I really do
have the feeling that it is working much more smooth. With my short
test I didn't detect that processes are hanging or not updating
anymore. All folders were updated. Loading of messages was fast. So
after the first quick test I think that this implementation really is
usable. :)

So good work. And I wish you all a happy Christmas.

 Martin                            mailto:mr_t...@arcor.de