Hello Rick,

 On  Wed, 21 Jan 2009 at 21:45:13 [GMT -0500] (which was 03:45 where I live)
you wrote:

>>> Good luck with spamhaus if you are blacklisted. They are arrogant
>>> and if their records say you are a spammer YOU ARE A SPAMMER.

>> Same what i already heared about that.

> If you complain or try to reason, they are very rude to you since you
> are obviously guilty - after all they said so.

> I have NO USE for spamhaus

In fact I'm not blacklisted but only in a *PBL* (policy block list)
decided by Neuf Cegetel, my provider for the /good ?/ reason that I'm
using a dynamic IP ;(

--
Regards,             Alain
:aggy:

                     The Bat! 4.1.9.4
                     Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3