So, as I wrote earlier, my VM runs up when reply to a mail. I managed
to track down to the Reply template.

So, if my reply template is empty, %BLANK, replying a mail will not
really increase the VM size.

BUT: if I have a simple

%QUOTES
%CURSOR

Vili

reply template, then replying to a 3-line mail increases my VM to like
65 MB. If I reply to a longer  one (6 lines), it is 69 MB.

AND, it never goes back to the original 3x MB. It just increases and
increases...

Confirmation, idea to fix? Maybe some component they make up runtime
is not destroyed/freed when they close the editor window?

--
Vili