Hallo Dierk,

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:31:10 +0100GMT (20-2-2009, 10:31 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

DH> I wonder why the two offending German nothing-of-interest messages
DH> have come through?

The  second  one is easy, it's sent by Jens and addressed to the list:
tbbeta-boun...@thebat.dutaint.com <tbbeta@thebat.dutaint.com>
You'll notice that even though tbbeta-bounces is given as name, it has
the proper list address, just like my message has your name in the To:
header with that same list address.

Not  knowing  the ins and outs of mailman, the list server, I can't be
sure  about  the  first  message. But I suspect it has something to do
with recognising Jens's address in the Resent-from: header.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Windws is ine for bckgroun comunicaions- Bll Gats, 192
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.1.11.3
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6001 Service Pack 1
3 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM