[Reply to: »Robin Anson« · 2009-03-04 · 09:32 h (CET)]

Moin, Robin!

> I have found that it's relatively easy to set up macros to use the
> Memo field to hold all sorts of useful information like that.

Hey, that sounds good to me! :-)

> For instance I use the following structure in a Memo field:

>    <aka>Joe</aka>
>    <closing>Kind regards</closing>
>    <closingname>Jack Black</closingname>
>    <receipts>read delivery</receipts>
>    <cc>jsm...@yahoo.com</cc>
>    <bcc>trevor.tur...@company.com.au</bcc>

How would such a macro look like? – Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
VA

- --
Direct eMail without [tbb] in subject line will end in Nirvana!
Q&A <mailto:va%20%3...@ahrendt.net%3e?subject=[tbb]%20>
Using /\^o^/\! 4.1.11.6 [Pro] on Windows XP [Pro] Service Pack 3.

»The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armor
to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly
ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate
technology, led them into it in the first place.«

Douglas Adams (* March 11, 1952; † May 11, 2001)