> Donnerstag, 12. März 2009 at 21:50, Marek Mikus wrote:
>>> Thats of course better than critism on other People!
>> closing your duplicate Bugtraq issue is a critism? hmm
> No,  not  in  this case, but normally you do critism on every little
> thing  what others do - so this is meant as a hint for what you care
> and what you don't.

Marek can defend himself, but let me say something:

a.)  I  completely  disagree with you. I did not see any indication so
far what you just wrote.

b.)  If  someone  is  practical  and  doesnt  kiss  your  a.s, dont be
offended.  He  closed  the issue as it was a duplicate. Someone has to
maintain  the  BT  system. The problem with the world nowadays is that
people  cannot  take anything without a sugarcoat on it. "Yes, my son,
you were fantastic. Yes, you could not kick the ball straight, but who
cares, you are the best soccer player I ever seen."

So, rub some dirt on it and let's close the thread.

--
Vili
The Bat 4.1.11 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 2