On Monday, April 6, 2009 at 15:59 Maik Lehmberg wrote:

> I'm using TB! with the eToken; the program doesn't start
> here. Error message: "Der Token ist nicht aktiviert.
> Bitte führen Sie das Token-Aktivierungsprogramm aus.
> eToken." (The token is not activated. Please run the
> token activation program). But the token activation
> program reports that the token is activated.

I've also reverted to 4.1.11.8 because of this. Although my message
comes up in Dutch... At first I thought this might be due to the
re-installation of Windows on my laptop and me cutting a few corners
with putting back the data by copying my MAIL directory back, but if
others are also seeing this, that's probably not the cause.

--
Greetings,
Maurice

Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3
The Bat! v4.1.11.8; ; AJS v0.2074; MyMacros 1.11a;