Hello Scott,

Wednesday, April 08, 2009, 14:11:27, you wrote:

>>For the first time The Bat and Beta versions are not working with
>>Windows 7. I am running the recently leaked build 7077 and The Bat and
>>the Beta version do not work.
I have tried the January build and it works fine. Let us wait until Windows 7
builds finally settle and then will test under an official beta/RC of Windows
7. If the error will persist, we will take action. In the meanwhile, I don't
think that it is worth trying to run The Bat! under leaked builds.

Maxim Masiutin
Ritlabs SRL
http://www.ritlabs.com/