Samstag, 25. April 2009 at 15:23, Scott Sims wrote:

> The only problem is The Bat's moving icon does not work with Windows 7
> (any  version).  Do  hope it is fixed soon as I am tired of having to
> manually check if I have new mail.

It has been already published here, that any Developement for the Beta
of that new Operating System will not start seriously before the first
Release Candidate will be public.

And this is of couse to lower down costs and work with possibly every
day changing Software...

--
With kind Regards
Jens Franik