Hello Dwight,

>> I am experiencing a printing bug: I can print a message. Whenever I
>> try to print another message afterwards, the "print" job gets
>> ignored. I first have to shut down TB and restart it before I can print the
>> second message.

> cannot confirm. had no problem printing a second message. (xp pro)

I cannot confirm either. Using 'Print'-icon printing two different
messages works as expected.
But on the German forum www.batboard.net there are users
who have experienced a problem like yours as well. There was a
bugtracker report which was closed last December but it contains a
description that might help:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=7242

mse

Using The Bat! v4.1.11.18 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 3