> Hello Volker,

> Monday, April 27, 2009, 0:00:35, you wrote:

>>>The arrows of the "Time" box do not work (see attachment), but you can
>>>type a different time in the corresponding field.
> This is a behaviour of a standard windows "calendar" control. Do
> you know other software when it works not the same as in The Bat!?

I could name many. I was just using Quicken which uses similar controls for
dates. Once you have highlighted one column (say) the month you can spin
through the numbers until you get the one you want

--
Rick
Rogues are preferable to imbeciles because they sometimes take a rest. -

v4.1.11.19 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3