Hello Maxim,

Saturday, May 2, 2009, 1:15:10 AM, you wrote:

MM> Why do you think that it is a problem? We've made the graphic shown only in
MM> case that there is exactly one file attached. In case of multiple files, we
MM> are just showing the number, to save horizontal space.

As  several  others  have  written,  the problem is that no number is shown when
more than one file is attached.

See  attached  screen-captures.  For  one reason or another, it seems to work at
your side. For this message the attachment column should show a "2"?

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using The Bat! Version 4.1.11.19 with
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows XP Professional/5.1 build 2600 Service Pack 3 (0 days 1:51:45) on Dual
Intel Pentium III