Christian,

> Maxim Masiutin schrieb:
>> Hello Tbbeta,

>>   We are going to release The Bat! on 8th June 2009.

> Just goes to show that RitLabs does not care about proper bug fixing!!
> Just add a new feature - make sure it does not work properly - and
> release another bugged version into the public!

> regards
> a former TB! user

Christian uses Thunderbird 2.0.0.21.  He is obviously satisfied with a limited
feature set.
He could at least move up to ThBd 3+.  Nightly builds are usually pretty stable.

For me, ThBd is not acceptable because, even now, it does not provide a way to
insert responses
between chunks of html in replies.  The Bat is the only one that does that
right as far as I can tell.
Among other things.

If The Bat is buggy for you, that doesn't mean it is for me, which it isn't.
And not for most users, I suspect,
which is why it continues to prosper when others have not.  CF Mulberry,
Eudora, etc.

--
 Gleason

Using The Bat 4.1.14.2 (RC2) on Windows XP
5.1 Build 2600