Hello,

> Hello.

> The   Bat!   v4.2  still  does  not  have a proper moving icon for
> Windows 7.

> It is becoming frustrating as I have to manually check if I have new mail.

> Screenshot attached.  (You can see The Bat's icon is not moving, even
> though there was new mail in my Inbox.)

> Windows 7 is very close to release, so I hope icon animation is looked
> at really soon.

Scott,

as I understand you expect taskbar icon to be animated. I am not sure
if it is good idea. I haven't seen other icon except explorer
(progress bar during copying) animated. For me animation of trayicon
is enough. And in my case it is working as on older systems. I am on
original Win7 RC 7100 from technet with TB! Prof 4.2.1.1 previously
and 4.2.4 now . And see new mail arriving via animation of tray icon.
Screenshot attached.

--
Kind Regards
Marek Szymanski