Hello Marck,

RT>>  I never quote full posts just to add "Agree!" at the end but this is
RT>>  the first time I genuinely feel the urge to do so.

> Well, you shouldn't. Especially not on a "Dead Horse" thread. Sheesh

 I apologize for responding to a thread you closed. There were so many
 new messages that I failed to see that the thread was closed before I
 started responding.

> people, how many times do I have to do this.

 Probably quite often on threads that generate this kind of reaction.

> NB: Arjan has left the list with moderatorial help. If you wish to
> join him, keep replying on this thread!

 I won't; there's going to be plenty of new threads on IMAP in the
 future, I am sure. :)

 As for kicking me/ others -- your choice, of course, this is your
 list. In any case, it is interesting that you decided to only kick
 Arjan.

 Robert Tomanek
mailto:tbb...@mail.robert.tomanek.org