Hello Beta-Bats,

Today, I received a second "empty" message since using this  TB! version.
The first one, from june, 11th was from Rick Grunwald for Tbbeta.
Except for the headers, absolutely nothing could be seen, the second one was in
another group; the latter was an html message where the headers and the attached
jpg  could be seen, the content of the message itself (without the jpg) could be
seen when opened in my browser.

Did anyone else have a similar experience? Should I redirect a copy somewhere?

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7