Hello all,

I  don't  know  if  my  memory  serves  me  well, but I believe it was
posssible  in  a  previous version of TB (which I unfortunately don't
remember the version number exactly).
IT  is  curently possible to switch from threads mode by selecting the
correct one in view/view threads by None/references/subject and so on
or   using   the   corresponding   shortcut   associated   to   them
Alt+0/Alt+1/Alt+2...
Unfortunately to adjust the sort criteria there are not such shortcut
available : except for the decending order option.
A  long  time  ago  I  believe  it  was  possible to sort by received
time/creation  time/size and so with ctrl+1/Ctrl+2....
Could it be restored or implemented if possible ?
Adding a new entry and supporting it on the BT would be nice ...

Regards,

--

Claude Renaud