Hi Maxim,

> [-] Some fixes with Thai: the font selected by the user was ignored in
> the previous beta

- fixed with Rich Text/HTML and Courier or MS San Serif

- still broken with Plain Text and Courier or with MS Sans Serif
  I also tried Fixdsys and FixdsysTFF = broken

But thai messages will displayed correctly in v4.2.9.4 with PlainText
and "Fixdsys Excelsior 3.01" - I also tested this behavior on a
different machine.

http://thebat.zetema.de/samples/thai-bug-v4-2-9-4-w-PlainText-FixdsysExcelsior301.gif

Very odd, MS Sans Serif + PlainText does not worked anymore with
PlainText and v4.2.9.0, also on a different machine.

--
Best wishes
Miroslav

BAT-MAIL.DE.VU - http://bat-mail.de.vu