Hello Dwight,

> can anyone explain why my outbox looks like this?
>
> http://dcorrin.smugmug.com/gallery/5166336_ozSKQ#600510039_bzMoL-A-LB
>
> the  message  is  there  17  times.  Only 16 appear to be parked. The
> message does not appear in my sent mail folder. When I hit the upward
> pointing green arrow on an envelope icon, it says 'nothing to send'
>
> I  did  recently  observe  a message I sent to a list appearing there
> despite  not  showing up on my sent mail folder, but I have no way of
> knowing on this one. Hopefully this message will go out, and hopefully
> there aren't 10 or 20 copies already in my outbox.

Do you have 'Auto Save' set to 1 minute? Because, from bottom to top,
the time seems to be increasing by 1 minute and the size is also
increasing. Were you writing a long message that took you some 15
minutes? It seems that each 'Auto Save' didn't overwrite the previous
one.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.2.9.1 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com