Hello Jens,

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 22:34:05 +0200 GMT (30/Jul/09, 3:34 AM +0700 GMT),
Jens Franik wrote:

>> That said, I receive the same newsletter and it looks the same. I did
>> not check the URL manager, but I think the only problem is that the
>> pictures are not downloaded.

JF> I allowed any URL of them

>> If you mean something else by "displaying wrong", kindly elaborate.

JF> It looks displaced in the upper area. There is a Graphic which is
JF> splitted in horizontal direction.

I see. I would to to go into the blocked URLs in the URL manager and
unblock the ones for this mail, but unfortunately, we do not have
"show URLs for this message" and I have hundreds of URLs in the
Blocked list.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.9.4