Maxim,

> Hello Vilius,

> Thursday, August 20, 2009, 15:36:13, you wrote:

>>>This won't get fixed because Win7 taskbar doesn't support moving icons.
> It supports, in my case.

Mine too.

Several things about Win7. Get the RC, if you don't have it. Apply the
video driver for your video card, if you can find one.

Then, Scott, notice that The Bat icon on your tool bar is combined.
There are really three icons there, one for the main program, one for
your edit window. In my case, the third window will be the connection
center. If you want to see the animated icon, right click on the
taskbar and choose properties. In the middle of the page, you see Task
Bar Buttons: Always combine, hide labels. Choose Never combine. That
should do it.

--
 Gleason