Hi folks,

  as  my  provider also is going to offer IMAP with enough mailspace I
  am  interested  about  the  status  of  the Redevelopment of IMAP. A
  friend  of  mine (and up to now happy TheBat user) was shocked about
  the IMAP implementation as he tested it.

  So are there news / dates when a stable IMAP-engine can be expected?
  I  don't  want  to switch to another client - but IMAP will get very
  essential soon. So please let me know.

  Besides  IMAP  I  fully  can  recommend TheBat - since v.1.x where I
  started to use it... Hope the end of usage is not near...

 Martin                          mailto:mr_t...@arcor.de