Hello Henk,

Saturday, September 12, 2009, 8:53:53 AM, you wrote:

HMdB> I am already testing IMAP withThunderbird. Because I have Outlook on my
HMdB> computer I thought let's see how IMAP works with this ;-)

I  must  have  Outlook  on this PC (for software related to my job). I use it as
little  as  possible  because,  after all these years it's main feature still is
"using RAM".

Thunderbird OTOH is, of all the many mailers I have tested, the one that excels
in getting uninstalled within 1 day after installation...

Oh   well,  everyone  uses  whatever  suits  him/her  best  and by no means I am
implying   that   TB!   cannot be improved. Personally I think that the software
world  has missed a chance by not developing some kind of universal address book
which could be shared by several applications (Mailer, Pim, Editors...)...

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 4.2.10.9
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows XP Professional/5.1 build 2600 Service Pack 3 (3 days 0:4:58) on Dual
Intel Pentium III