Hello Jens,

> Guten Tag Maxim Masiutin,

> am Mittwoch, 16. September 2009 um 21:52 schrieben Sie:

>> The Bat! 4.2.10.12

> Opening HTML Messages and scrolling down results in multible flip to
> Top while loading the Images of the HTML.

I cannot confirm that. The HTML-message remains at a certain position but
the vertical scrollbar behaves strange: With some messages the scroller jumps
to the top and
then back to its original position with every new picture are being loaded.
With other messages the scroller dissappears and reappers while the loaded
picture is dosplayed in the HTML-mail.
mse

Using The Bat! v4.2.10.12 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 3