Hello Maxim,

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 12:36:08 +0300 GMT (18/Sep/09, 16:36 PM +0700 GMT),
Maxim Masiutin wrote:

>>>I meanwhile submitted it to Bugtrack:

>>>https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=7723

MM> Thank you very much, but we won't fix anything in the current
MM> IMAP implementation.

LOL! "we won't fix anything" - be careful not to be quoted on this
one... ;-)

MM> We will release the completely new IMAP implementation that will
MM> have no bugs previously reported.

I'm looking forward to this. Make it real and timely, this time. You
have lost a lot of credibility over the past years promising this
again and again. It will be hard work to repair TB!'s reputation for
IMAP support.

Some people on this list say that TB!'s IMAP support is acceptable,
but believe me, out there TB! is a POP client with superior filtering
abilities. It is not even mentioned along Thunderbird and Outlook when
IMAP clients are listed. And many people tell me that POP is the way
of the past.

While I don't agree that POP is the past, I will soon get an email
account that is IMAP only (or webmail), and I would hate to have to
install another software or use webmail. (I'll probably use webmail,
but managing the account in TB! would be more to my liking.)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.10.6