Guten Tag Maxim Masiutin,

am Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2009 um 20:04 schrieben Sie:

>>>moving my Folders around in Common Folders, i get an Error - sometimes
>>>when moving into a Subfolder with CTRL-Shift-Right.
>>>If i redo it another try it works.
> I did try this also but failed to reproduce.

Anything special i did not recognize, all the Folders it happened are
big folders with about some thousands of mails.

It happens while moving from

//Import/Debian
//Import/Lists/Debian

Ah and is see: All those Folders lost their Virtual Subfolders, where
i monitor special Messages (Software release, Subjects, ...)

I tried CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-L and it says 14 lost Folders found, but not
the virtual Folders...

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens Franik