Hello, Kertész!

On Wednesday, November 18th, 2009, at 10:54:19 GMT +01:00 (CET) (at the same
time
it was 18/11/2009, 11:54:19 my local time), you wrote (at least in part):

KV> TB  of  one  of  my  very  important  customer,  distributor  of Total
KV> Commander,  notified  him  about  a new version, appeared yesterday on
KV> Ritlabs   site,  he  downloaded,  installed  and  TB  dont  start  up.
KV> Downgraded, does not start.

First of all he has to make sure whether thebat.exe process stays there and is
not terminated. Is the splash screen shown or not? Does he use the on-the-fly
encryption of message base? What is the version he updated from?

He could try out the latest beta as well:
http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb42131.rar

He can also contact me directly.

--
Sincerely,