tracer-

Anything that shows up in my inbox with text like:

..."We have contacted you with news about blah Corporation because
we thought that the contents of this message would be valuable to
you.
If you do not wish to receive future newsletters from blah,
please click on the link below:"...

I would be happy to treat as spam. It has many other features of
typical spam: superfluous exclamation points, ALL CAPS, PR hyperbole,
etc. I can see where you might want to read this one rather than
tossing it blindly, but this just makes the case for throwing
spam-filtered messages into a folder rather than deleting them sight
unseen.

What I'd really like for this one is an autoreply that informs the
sender that some people really need to learn how to write better press
releases... <g>

-Mark Wieder

 Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/4 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: