Hello Leif,

On Monday, February 17, 2003, 7:24:34 PM, you wrote:

CK>> I wanna be filtering words (complete or uncomplete). I set a (x)
CK>> only at body, but ALL mails are markes as spam mails!!! I want to
CK>> filter some words (porn free sex). But a mail with the text " hi,
CK>> how are you" are mark up as spam. any ideas outside?

Hi All,

Ive seen that you are Beta Testing The Bat!'s Anti-Spam Plug-in, Im
not sure if any of you are aware, of this or have tried it and not
been impressed, but for the past few weeks i have been trying out
LOADS of anti-spam techniques with The Bat! and i have settled on only
one after months of trying to find the best one for me and many others
in My Web Based Company, after a few weeks of trialling and trying to
find a so-called "bayesian" filtering method i skeptically gave
POPfile a try.

>From the first off it was what i was looking for, it wasnt a Two-step
process of checking for mail by running the anti-spam progream first
(i.e Mailwasher, Mcafee.com Spamkiller etc.) No, it didnt integrate
only into Outlook express (Postal inspector etc.) but it actually
scanned the emails as a procy, and checked the emails exactly when The
Bat! did, it classified the emails as it learns, and works excellently
on classifying them through its use through training the program to
learn what is spam, and what is not, its worth a try and a trial run.

After 3 weeks of trying the prog, its definetely satisfied me enoug to
be my ONLY way of filtering spam in The Bat!.

I recommend you at least give it a try, its free, its nor
ad-supported, its open source, and it works amazingly.

No Kidding.

--
Regards,

 Kevin Conlin
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.62i
Windows XP (Build 2600) 5.1
All Mail Filtered with POPfile

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: