Estimados seguidores del tbdev arroba thebat.dutaint.com:

En relación a lo que Alexey en su momento posteó:

ANV>>>    ...is it possible to use the regular expression machine from
ANV>>>    Tne Bat! in a custom antispam filter?..
ANV> I think this is not necessary now at all! I found the reference and
ANV> ready realization on http://www.pcre.org/ (as the pcre.dll, size
ANV> 48kB).
can you explain what are your idea. i was read the pcre documentation
and I don't undertand: "what are you thinking men" please, explain
you.

first question: what is a regular expression.

ANV> If  you want, you can also use it! It makes a life much more easy
ANV> :).  I  think  that  The  Bat  uses  the  same one but statically
ANV> linked...  If  it  is  possible to ask the developers to use this
ANV> library  as  dynamically linked (i.e. as DLL file), then it would
ANV> be possibly to use in a custom plugin without specially deploying
ANV> the dll.
we can make a plug'in that call a dll, and use the dll in the bat!

--
Se despide,
 Task Control

Usando:
- Windows 98 4.10.1998
- AVG 6.0 Free Edition
- The Bat! 1.63 Beta/7
- Trillian PRO 1.0 B

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: