Estimados seguidores del tbdev arroba thebat.dutaint.com:

En relación a lo que Luc en su momento posteó:

L>  Good evening Task,

L> It was foretold that on 22-2-2003 @ 23:44:08 GMT-0400 (which was
L> 4:44:08 where I live) Task Control would mumble:

L> <snipped a bit>
TC>> well, in http://fyberger.tripod.com/vampire/vampire.htm

L>  i have installed version b and then version c in C:\Program Files\The
L>  Bat!\Spam plugin\Vampire\  and configured TB! to use the plugin.
L>  Vampire doesn't do anything. Firsttime.exe has been executed  and TB!
L>  has been closed and opened. Button save checked has also been
L>  clicked.

the  firsttime  was  puted  in  the  same  directory  that we have put
vampire?  you see the correct directory in the title of the windows in
the  cionfioguration  utility?  this  directory are the same directory
that the

L>  The first version of Vampire i installed in a separate folder and
L>  that did work.
The first version (a) and (c) are the same algorithm with minimals
modifications. Maybe if you install the 0.01c version in the same
place that you was installed the old version.
¿are you sure that you was executed the correct firttime.exe file?

L>  Suggestions?
close  the  bat, open the bat, autosend you litle mail, that mail need
have  a  some  search  criteria,  send  me  the  ini files, (including
c:\vampire.ini) and a log.txt file to see and study it.

--
Se despide,
 Task Control

Usando:
- Windows 98 4.10.1998
- AVG 6.0 Free Edition
- The Bat! 1.63 Beta/7
- Trillian PRO 1.0 B

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: