I tried using both versions of your plugin.

When I tried to install the first one (build using C++ builder) I got
error message telling me it couldnt find CC3260.DLL. I assume this DLL
comes with C++ Builder and is not statically linked to the plugin.

Anyhow. I tried the second version, which you compiled with VS. When i
load that one The Bat starts taking up more and more memory. I killed
it when it was consuming 400 MB in RAM (and still growing).

My regard.rbd file is around 1 MB in size. I built it using ~3000
spam mails and ~5000 real mails.

Any idea what may be wrong?

- kjartan

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: