Hello, Leif.
You wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

LG> Just wondering if there was any word on a new version of BayesIT!.
LG> Would love to see the context menu "Mark as junk", "Mark as NOT junk".

It can be only few words, I think: I continue to develop it. I want to
make different interface of initial creation of regarding
dictionaries. Also I reject to use RGD and new version based directly
on .bye files. I have now working testing version (which I actually
use myself), but it is... "developer's" version - with some hard-coded
paths inside... And, also it is just internal changing - I have
nothing yet which is different from previous.

--
Sincerely,
 Alexey.