Hello Jan,

Tuesday, August 5, 2003, 3:02:02 PM, you wrote:
JO> I would suggest the following as I know that there are at least
JO> four used compilers here in the newsgroup:

I'm not a programmer, at least not a very good one. I don't know
exactly how sourceforge.net works, but is it something that might help
you guys? Granted the stuff you're developing must be open source to
use the service.

,------ [ From their pages ]

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.0 Beta/1 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB