Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for you help.

Now I can almost successfully run tboot on X220 tablet. The only problem is
the verification of module 0 (linux kernel in my case) which is extended to
PCR-18 failed.

I followed instructions in docs/policy_v2.txt and lcptools/lcptools2.txt to
create the LCP and VLP. The only difference is the second step in creating
VLP:

The original version:

2.  tb_polgen/tb_polgen --add --num 0 --pcr none --hash image --cmdline
"the command line for xen from grub.conf" --image /boot/xen.gz vl.pol

and I changed it to :

2.   tb_polgen/tb_polgen --add --num 0 --pcr none --hash image --cmdline
"intel_iommu=on root=UUID=XX(my uuid)XXX ro quiet splash vt.handoff=7"
--image /boot/vmlinuz-3.5.0.-31=generic vl.pol

since there is no xen in my case.

The result of module verification is that the verification for PCR 18
failed while the verification for PCR 19 (initrd.img) successed.

Is there any specific command to hash linux kernel other than xen? Any help
will be much  appreciated.

Thanks,
Hu Hong