Hi tboot developers,

The newest SINIT code required a bios upgrade on my Q77M-D2H motherboard.

With the new bios, I am getting a hang either after MTRR registers are set,
or after GETSEC[SENTER].

I slowed down the boot using a busy-wait in printk, and if the boot is slow
enough, GETSEC[SENTER] is never written to the console.

However, with a slightly faster boot, the hang is after GETSEC[SENTER].

Here are some videos from the boot (faster and slower).

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_A9zv_XA2L_Y3Z3aGpXbldCTlU&usp=sharing

Any ideas on how to proceed?

Alexander

Btw, if tboot had a "fallthrough" mode where nothing is done, but the
previous boot-log is preserved.  That the logs from tboot hangs could
potentially be salvaged.