Hi,

I am trying to safely allocate a page worth of memory within tboot for some
Prototype PCR extensions from TPM NV RAM.

I could not find any function within tboot which lets me know which memory I
can use safely.

I understand that there are function like  "get_txt_heap" to get the size and
base of heap area but the heap seems to have
fix layout as defined in heap.h.

Also the tboot modules get relocated and erased within the "g_mbi" map so I
was not sure which area I can use safely.

The solution I ended up using was to add another  '.data ' area in the loader
map after  "tboot_shared" section and
then access it from global variable . Which I think is just  a trick since I
was not able to figure out any safe memory with the existing memory layout.

I am very new to tboot, Please let me know if I am missing something very
obvious here.

-Regards,
Nehal