Also since Charles Bushong was pointing out that he had seen this before, I
suppose I should post the laptop model/hardware just incase this is a known
issue.

I'm testing with an HP Elitebook 2540p. It has a Core i5 = M560 @ 2.67 GHz
(1st gen core i series). CPU-Z reports a chipset of "Intel
Havendale/Clarkdale Host Bridge" rev 02, and southbridge of QM57 rev 05.

For what it's worth, Flicker is reported to work on this machine, and it
has Version F 23 of the BIOS which is the latest.

V/r
Charles York