From: Philipp Rusch [mailto:phil...@phru.at]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 9:17 PM
To: tboot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [tboot-devel] tboot compilation on Fedora 20

Hi all,

I am trying to compile the latest tboot version on Fedora 20. I am facing the
following error when running make:

trousers-devel package is not installed

I read that I have to install the package in advance. Output of rpm -qa

# rpm -qa | grep -i trousers
trousers-static-0.3.11.2-3.fc20.x86_64
trousers-devel-0.3.11.2-3.fc20.x86_64
trousers-0.3.11.2-3.fc20.x86_64
trousers-devel-0.3.11.2-3.fc20.i686
trousers-0.3.11.2-3.fc20.i686
trousers-static-0.3.11.2-3.fc20.i686

I checked the include path of my gcc with

`gcc -print-prog-name=cc1` -v

#include <...> search starts here:
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.8.2/include
/usr/local/include
/usr/include

And the /usr/include directory is listed (tss.h is located at
/usr/include/trousers/tss.h).

I also tried out the tboot RPM with version 1.7.x. But with this package I am
not able to load/communicate with the TPM. After booting with the
20_linux_tboot grub2 entry I have no /dev/tpm0 device.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advacne!
Philipp