Hi,

I'm trying to understand how tboot based measured launch system fits into
TPM localities. So far I understand that SINIT is extended to PCR 17 by the
hardware, TBOOT is extended to PCR 18 (by SINIT), and the kernel
(Linux/xen) is extended to 19 (by TBOOT). Correct me if I am wrong and what
localities are these extensions performed from?

Now, from ring 3 only PCR 23 is allowed (I'm running xen and Linux on top
of it). Are the remaining PCRs extendable from the ring 0 or ring -1? If
so, how're their localities distributed?