From: Jan Schermer [mailto:j...@schermer.cz]
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 9:52 AM
To: Justin King-Lacroix <justin.king-lacr...@cs.ox.ac.uk>
Cc: tboot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [tboot-devel] SINIT ACM not present on a Workstation-class
computer?

Ah!
I thought BIOS ACM = SINIT ACM embedded in BIOS...
Now I see it's a pre-BIOS code actually.

In any case, TXT works on this system when I load the SINIT module manually,
but I was hoping it would have it embedded in BIOS like the M900...
It's PITA because I use those systems to test server deployment (where SINIT is
always provided by the platform AFAIK), it's gonna be hard to make it universal.

Any tips how to best handle SINIT provisioning? Should I detect the platform
and guess the right SINIT? Or should I simply load few of them and hope it
works with one of them?

Thanks
Jan

On 18 Nov 2016, at 18:39, Justin King-Lacroix