In grub, I'm loading the tboot module with no problem using the multiboot
command.  But then when I load the kernel, grub just hangs.  My kernel is 3.10
and I'm using tboot 1.9.6, and grub2.  Here's my grub.cfg:

load_video
insmod gzio
insmod part_msdos
insmod ext2
set root='hd0,msdos1'
multiboot /tboot.gz /tboot.gz logging=vga,memory,serial
module /bzImage /bzImage ro console=tty0 console=ttyS0,115200
module /rootfs.cpio.gz /rootfs.cpio.gz
module /7th_gen_i5_i7-SINIT_74.bin /7th_gen_i5_i7-SINIT_74.bin

Also, is it the version of grub that determines whether I need to pass the
arguments to multiboot & module once or twice?

(BTW, I know this is a dev list, but I didn't see a user list for tboot.  If
there's a more appropriate list to ask this question, let me know).

Peter