Hi Paul

Thank you for sharing your work. I will look at this patch and check how
it works, idea of measuring kernel signature instead of whole binary is
very interesting. I hope that next week I will find some time for that,
as you said patch is quite big.

Do you plan to add ability to verify public key using VLP? If I
understand correctly your current goal is to verify kernel binary with
signature and extend PCRs with signature's public key hash, am I right?
In this approach tboot is not able to verify if kernel is signed by
proper authority, this need to be done be local/remote attestation in
further boot process.

Thanks,
Lukasz